2/13/2011

Quantum FX REM-114 Mini Jumbo 8-Device Universal Remote Control Review

Quantum FX REM-114 Mini Jumbo 8-Device Universal Remote Control
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this remote for one simple purpose: to replace the remote for my DVD player. First, the remote is quite large - approximately 4X8 inches. The main problem though is that it didn't recognize my DVD player. The instructions were simple enough. I entered the code. The remote did what the instructions said it would do, and yet... nothing. I even went so far as to press the up arrow 300 times, as the instructions suggested as a last resort. And still... nothing. I chose this remote because it was simple and cheap. Now I'm out $8 that could have gone towards a better remote.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Quantum FX REM-114 Mini Jumbo 8-Device Universal Remote Control

Product Description:
Controls up to 8 devices including TV, DVD, VCR, DVD/TV combo, VCR/TV combo, DVD/VCR combo, satellite and cable AV devices. Power off button with programmable timer. Auto code pairing for fast setup. Large soft buttons for easy viewing and simple navigation . Glow in the dark buttons for easy navigation

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Quantum FX REM-114 Mini Jumbo 8-Device Universal Remote Control now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment